Wednesday, October 19, 2005

News: Cell Watch is born!

Hiya, and welcome to my new site. I thought long and hard what I should blog about. Cell phones and mobile technology in general is always something that interested me, yet it seems there are very few good resources online. Sure there are very good news sites such as http://www.phonescoop.com and very good forums such as http://www.howardforums.com but there's no central source of information and news that is easy to understand to the average cell phone user, yet complete and telling things as they are with all the details. Add to that the fact that cell phone use is booming right now and some people are starting to say they rely more on the cell phone technologies such as SMS, mobile web and remote email than they rely on their computer. So I had my idea.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Diane said...

I found this blog very informative and quite practical when looking to buy a new cell phone because you can never get the correct answers from the salesmen and this is a whole new world of information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home