Tuesday, December 06, 2005

On the ground: Nokia N90 targets bloggers for marketing

Nokia targets blogs to help market their new N90 phone. They launched a vast marketing program based around the Internet and more especially blogs, and even sent 50 phones to bloggers for review. The real question is, where's my N90?! ;)

Forgetting the fact that I wasn't selected, it's actually an interesting concept, since professionals in the industry are increasingly using the Internet to get the latest coverage and reviews of new products. Those are the people who will then work in stores and companies and recommend these products. That kind of marketing also costs a lot less. They will, for example, launch podcasts soon, which are much more affordable to make than regular radio ads. I would make a N90 review, but I haven't gotten my hands on one just yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home