Thursday, February 16, 2006

News: Site redesign

Well after a couple of months of doing this, I've decided to stop posting this blog. Instead, over the next couple of weeks, this site will be redesigned to be a resources and information site about cell phones, which will feature the articles I've written in the past, and sections about everything from the various smart phone types, the providers, and application reviews.

There are a few reasons for this change. First, to be a source of useful information, it's going to be a lot easier to use a normal web site format than a blog to store information. Secondly, I don't have that much time to post news items all the time so I'll leave that to other sites, such as the excellent Engadget Mobile, which is a spin off from the Engadget crew that began earlier this week and posts dozens of items per day. Also the amount of readers for this blog was never very high.

So keep an eye on http://www.cellwatch.ca in the next few weeks for the new redesigned site.

1 Comments:

At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this because I regularly come and read your comments. I like the fact that you include global info and also the quirky aspect of some of your news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home